Sunday, January 26, 2020

TF Spotlight: BN432's "Porcelain Prison"

I've never used my blog to shoutout other TF writers, other than the blogroll of half dead links to long-abandoned TF blogs (in a couple more years, the oldest links on my blogroll will have been defunct for a decade). But fuck, I just found what has to easily be my favorite toilet TF story ever produced. Check it out here:


Chapter 1 is also available on BN432's DeviantArt gallery. I've never come across another toilet TF story that took such glee in describing the hyper-detailed grotesque imagery of existence as a toilet, excepting of course, some of my own work. The utterly disgusting toilet use sequences in "Porcelain Prison" remind me a lot of my own Porcelain series, and given that BN432 is one of the watchers of my DA account, I suppose it is possible that my work helped influence this amazing story; I would love to think so, but it is also, of course, perfectly possible that the stylistic similarities are totally coincidental, as I've never posted any of Porcelain to DA and I have no clue if BN432 is even aware of Transanimated.

Unfortunately, BN432 seems to have announced his retirement from writing TF smut about half a year ago, so "Porcelain Prison" will likely end with Chapter 2, but that's fine, because these two chapters are absolutely perfect to me. Go read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment